“Rebecca negotiated a better deal than we could have imagined; one that left all sides happy and satisfied.” – CLIENT
“Rebecca is amazing!! She is knowledgeable, intelligent and personable. She kept in contact with me while my house was selling and it was a stress free process. I highly recommend Rebecca if you are buying or selling a house. You will be working with the best!! – Theresa Wildman
“WE ARE READY TO PLACE OUR HOUSE ON THE MARKET!”
GREAT! THE NEXT STEP IN OUR “NO SURPRISES” PLAN IS TO BRING QUALIFIED POTENTIAL BUYERS IN THE DOOR.
WE HAVE AN OFFER
OFFERS OR PURCHASE AGREEMENTS BRING US ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR FINAL SALE.
THE BEST PRICE AND BEST TERMS THAT ARE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST IS OUR GOAL. BELOW ARE SOME TYPICAL CONDITIONS THAT MAY BE ATTACHED TO THE OFFER THAT WE ETHICALLY NEGOTIATE TO FINALIZE THE BEST OFFER FOR YOU:
- BUYER IS PRE-APPROVED AND READY TO CLOSE WITHIN YOUR TIME FRAME
- ALL-CASH DEAL
- BUYER NEEDS LENDING APPROVAL
- BUYER WILL HANDLE ANY REPAIRS
- BUYER WANTS YOU TO TAKE CARE OF REPAIRS
- BUYER MUST SELL THEIR PROPERTY PRIOR TO CLOSING ON YOUR PROPERTY
- MAY NEED ADDITIONAL TIME FOR VARIOUS REASONS
ALMOST THERE. THIS IS ONE OF THE FINAL PARTS OF OUR “NO SURPRISES” PROCESS. A SEAMLESS TRANSITION FROM THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME TO ACCEPTING AN OFFER. PRETTY AWESOME!
- AFTER YOU ACCEPT AN OFFER
- THE DEPOSIT WILL BE PUT INTO AN ESCROW ACCOUNT FOR SAFE KEEPING UNTIL CLOSE
- TITLE WORK WILL BE PERFORMED TO ENSURE THE TITLE DOES NOT HAVE ANY ENCUMBRANCES
- DURING THE BUYER’S DUE DILIGENCE PERIOD
- YOU MAY WANT TO CONSULT AN ATTORNEY OR TAX ADVISOR FOR A PROFESSIONAL OPINION
- BUYER WILL NORMALLY HAVE A HOME INSPECTION PERFORMED
- INSPECTION SCENARIOS
- GOOD, WE MOVE FORWARD
- NOT SO GOOD, NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO CLOSE OR THERE MAY BE A REQUEST FOR AN ADJUSTMENT IN CONTRACT TERMS
- INSPECTION SCENARIOS
- APPRAISAL-LENDERS HIRE THIRD PARTY LICENSED APPRAISAL SPECIALISTS TO DETERMINE THE CURRENT MARKET-VALUE OF THE PROPERTY.
- THIS IS WHERE OUR UP-FRONT “NO SURPRISES” PROCESS REALLY COMES IN HANDY. WE WILL HAVE A LIST OF ALL IMPROVEMENTS READY TO SHOW THE APPRAISER TO ENSURE WE GET THE BEST VALUATION
WE ARE WITH YOU EACH STEP OF THE WAY. WE WILL POINT OUT STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES IN EACH OFFER AND COUNTER-OFFER TO HELP YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.
“We have thoughtful discussions with our clients to help them make informed decisions. When many homes in the +$1M price range typically take several months to sell; we received and accepted a terrific offer in 25 days.”