“I’ve never worked with a more informed and committed Realtor than Rebecca”. She ran interference for us with any small concerns—even stayed in contact with us after the closing and helped us load the last car full of items we were moving,” – CLIENT
“WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT, WHY WE WANT IT, WHERE WE WANT TO LIVE, WHEN WE WANT TO BE THERE AND HOW MUCH WE ARE PLANNING ON SPENDING.”
GREAT! THE NEXT STEP IN OUR “NO SURPRISES” PLAN IS TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE FINANCING PRE-APPROVAL PROCESS.
- MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL
- THIS IS THE KEY TO KNOWING YOUR REAL BUYING POWER PRIOR TO SEARCHING FOR A NEW HOME
- LENDERS WILL PROVIDE A LETTER WITH A QUALIFIED LOAN AMOUNT FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR NEW HOME
- AS A QUALIFIED, MOTIVATED BUYER YOU WILL BE TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU MAKE AN OFFER
- IMPORTANT FINANCIAL INFORMATION YOU WILL WANT TO ORGANIZE
- BANK ACCOUNTS
- CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS
- 2- YEARS TAX RETURNS
- LIFE INSURANCE
- MUTUAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- CAREER CHANGES OR LARGE PURCHASES ARE USUALLY NOT A GOOD IDEA AS YOU PREPARE TO BUY A NEW HOME.
“We have so much fun helping our clients/friends, and we understand that buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions we all make in life.”